I'm attempting to use the feature called out in the Bitbucket Server 6.6 release notes to suggest changes directly in pull requests, via the suggestion block syntax.
Given the following in a pull request (as a trivial example):
val first = pair.first
val second = pair.second
I want to make a suggestion to replace both these lines with
```suggestion
val (first, second) = pair
```
however, I'm not finding any information on how to make it clear that this suggestion should be applied to both of the source lines.
I've used a similar feature in GitLab pull requests, and was able to provide an argument to indicate (say I clicked on the line containing the second line in the example given) - I don't recall the exact syntax, but something like `suggestion-2+1`. Is there any syntax like this that will allow multi-line snippets of code to be changed directly in a pull request via this feature?