Hi Team,
We are on Jira v7.13.13 and JIRA Service Desk Application v3.16.13.
Used below document to enable OpsGenie and JSD integration.
https://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/jiraservicedesk-integration
I could get it authenticated from OpsG to JSD, could create Alerts from OpsG to JSD as Incidents, set Priority as well... so-far so good!
But, when I Close an Alert in OpsG, it calls the 'resolveIssue' action on python code as well, but stuck at below error:
[resolveIssue] Could not execute at Jira Service Desk; response: b'{"errorMessages":[],"errors":{"resolution":"Field \'resolution\' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown."}}' status code: 400Here's the resolveIssue code:
elif mapped_action == "resolveIssue":
result_url += "/" + str(issue_key) + "/transitions"
content_params = {
"transition": {
"id": get_transition_id(headers, result_url, "Completed", token)
},
"fields": {
"resolution": {
"name": "Done"
}
}
}
Not sure if this is relevant, I see don't get to see "resolution" field under fields of transition to post when i run:
https://jira.resideo.com/rest/api/2/issue/<issueId>/transitions?expand=transitions.fields
There are two challenges here, it either doesn't execute the code or when it executes, i get above error.
Please advise what am I missing? Appreciate your assistance in advance.
Tnx, Dev