I'm looking for I'm helping a client. They have valid license for version 8.4.0 for Bob Swift's Confluence CLI add-on.
I've installed version 8.4.0 of the client on a Linux host in case the most recent version would be incompatible with an older add-on.
License information . . . . . : Notify your administrator that Bob Swift Atlassian Apps - Confluence Command Line Interface (CLI) requires a valid license. Reason: VERSION_MISMATCH
The testing instructions suggest that I have correctly installed the client. The "confluence.sh --action getServerInfo --outputFormat 2" works. So I assume that I have correctly installed both the client and the add-on. The add-on is enabled.
What steps do I need to perform to identify the cause and then correct this?
Adding this discovery: I switched the valid license (but with expired support) to a trial license. And automagically, it solved the problem. I assumed that expired maintenance wouldn't be the problem ... but my assumption seems invalid.
Is my conclusion correcct?
Thank you,