I've headed down the GPG Key signing in git road. I've done all the Linux side of the creation of the key and have followed the Atlassian documentation of adding my key to my Bitbucket Server account. I say right off the bat I have not signed a commit yet or have I done a pull request yes as I really don't understand the Key environment enough. I have a couple of questions that I have exhausted my searching for answers. I hope someone can enlighten me, so here are my questions:
1 I've been trying to understand how Bitbucket deals with signed keys and if the fact that I have an integration with JIRA also changes anything. The docs I have found tells me how to set it up but not what it gives me.
2 I do all my merges in Bitbucket through Pull Requests. How does this work with GPG Keys?