I've setup a new Jira 8.9 and configured it behind nginx proxy on Ubuntu 18 LTS.
I imported data from a previous server (basically it was a jira migration).
Jira is working properly...
I did the same with our Confluence 7.5.1 (setup, import data), but my problem is that Jira users can not login to Confluence now.
I managed to connect Jira and Confluence, but Confluence can't connect to Jira user server.
I tried the followings:
- In Jira changed the IP addresses to local only (127.0.0.1) at "Settings>User management>Jira user server. I did this because our devserver has a dynamic IP, so the previously set fix IP had to be removed. Also checked here the credentials.
- When I try to do a sync in Confluence at Settings>User directories, I get an error: 'com.atlassian.crowd.exception.ApplicationPermissionException: Forbidden (403) client.forbidden.exception
I tried a lot of things, read Atlassian KB articles etc. without success.
Any ideas? Thx!