Setup: Using Confluence 7.3.5, logged on as an Admin user
Action: Moved a page and all children from users (Admin) personal space to a more public space using the "Move" option from the "..." menu on the particular page.
Result: Most of the pages and links and embedded images are fine. However, one largish important page (with details of my own desktop) has missing: most of its images and some linked PDFs.
Screenshot of part of page:

There are no restrictions on this page now - I cannot vouch for it's history but since in my home space I cannot see why I would have done that.

The history of the page seems to be available at it's new location, and the previous versions seem to have the images embedded and viewable e.g. in the immediately preceeding version the above section of the page appears thus:

Obviously, I can recover the page by winding back and re-applying the differences from a "Compare with Current" view.
However, I would like to know if I have done something wrong, and what I could do to undo a move that had more problems than this one seems to have.
Regards,
Paul McGinnie