I have a jira desk project and in the same server I have another jira project which we are using for our dev tracking. I am trying to automate when an approver approves the service desk request it should automatically create an issue in my dev jira project. The rest apis are exposed and they are working as I am able to create the issue using CURL command. Here is what my setup looks like -
1. In Jiradesk - Automation rule has been created. A webhook with the url and using the custom payload and custom payload is in Jason format.
2. Content type header is set
3. Checking logs it seems like the rule is getting executed successfully but it does not create the JIRA issue on the other project
Custom payload details -
{
"fields": {
"project":
{
"key": "PROJECTNAME"
},
"summary": "${issue.summary}",
"description": "${issue.description}",
"issuetype": {
"name": "Story"
}
}
}