Hi,
After recently purchasing a license from Atlassian, I am not trying to upgrade the system from the H2 database to MySQL. I've followed the intructions here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/switching-databases-938846867.html
Everything has gone ok, except that after restoring the XML backup file many things are broken:
- The system started "unlicensed" and I had to re-enter the license key
- Our projects are completely missing, as are all the issues
- The Insight marketplace application says "unexpected error"
- All the Insight data is missing
In short, it appears that the XML backup load didn't work. It however gave me a message saying it was successful and had loaded in the order of 5,000 data items. Strangely some items ARE restored; for example it knows our company name on the dashboard, plus in the marketplace it knows that we had the Insight app installed.
We are running on an Ubuntu 18.04 with MySQL 5.7.
I'm not really sure where to go from here. I repeated the procedure after restoring the system (using a VM snapshot) and ended up in the same position.
Has anyone done this upgrade? Any tips?
Thanks,
Claude.