Hi
I've read this documentation piece https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/interacting-with-confluence-from-jira.html
Sadly it doesn't mention using Confluence Page templates. Is it possible to create a templated page from Groovy?
Hi,
You'll need to use Confluence REST API to do it.
While these steps are simplified, this process should allow you to create a page based off a user template.
Hi Gleb
We launched a new app that allows you to create pages from templates and store the Confluence page in a Jira customfield to apply more actions like:
Workflow postfuntions
Workflow conditions
And so much more.
Please give it a try, I believe it would streamline alot of repeated effort on your team
Jira Confluence Workflow Extensions (JCWE)
Give it a try I am confident you'll love it.
If you have any inquires or requests please drop me an email at admin@innovura.io
I'm facing a similar issue. Within scriptrunner using this as my source
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/interacting-with-confluence-from-jira.html
I would like to use a template instead of having to create the source within the script as some folks have suggested.
The one other solution I did find requires me to create a REST endpoint and the complexity is way overboard.
We're trying to modify this block to call and save a templatedef params = [type : "page",title: pageTitle,space: [key: "TEST" // set the space key - or calculate it from the project or something],/* // if you want to specify create the page under another, do it like this:ancestors: [[type: "page",id: "14123220",]],*/body : [storage: [value : pageBody,representation: "wiki"],],]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.