Hi,
I have 2 tomcat boxes, each hosting a jira instance, behind a firewall. A reverse proxy in our DMZ terminates SSL at proxy level. I can access each jira instance just fine. However, the application links aren't working -- the 2 tomcats don't see each other.
I've asked some other questions in this forum, but I am starting to suspect that my issue may be firewall related.
Can someone tell me:
1. which ports are needed for application links to talk with each other? Right now my 2 tomcat boxes can only see each other on port 8080. The proxy can only see them on port 8080 as well. Do I need to open up 8443, 8009, 443, etc., and if so, between which boxes? This wasn't an issue when I had a proxy behind the firewall, and when I was not using ssl...
2. If the issue is certificate-related, rather than fire-wall related, do I need to copy the proxy public cert to the keystore of each tomcat box? Or both tomcats to each other (currently they have no ssl), both, or...?