I need help changing a current space type from the current space type to another type. Example: change a current software project space to a team space. Can this be done? If so, how?
@Brian Alexander
There are actually only three types of space.- side spaces- personal spaces- archived spacesAs I understand it you want to change the functionality of the space?Change an existing space to a new template with regard to its initial creation? see photo
Nothing else is done there than to design the space home page according to a corresponding template and, if necessary, to configure labels, permissions etc.This content-related implementation cannot be carried out automatically.You have to redesign an existing space manually or create a new one with the appropriate template and move the existing content from the original space to the new space.
Ok. That's what I want to do is change the space design
No, this is not automatic, you have to do it manually.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.