Hi,
I've installed the add-on (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/onepoint.project.team.plugins.jira.Onepoint-Project-Connector) and I don't see anything in JIRA.
I don't see any documentation how it supposed to work in JIRA.
Thanks
Hi Marie,
In the add-on page for Atlassian products, there's a PDF data sheet that clarifies how it's supposed to work in JIRA and perhaps you might want to check for the features in your application. You can refer to this data sheet = http://www.onepoint-projects.com/resources/documents/opproject-datasheet-jira-en.pdf
Hope it helps ya!
Regards,
Giuliano Tenedini
Confluence/Crowd Support
Hi, Marie.
If you go to Manage Add-ons page and select it, does it have a 'Configure' option? If so, it may be helpful.
Kind regards,Jaime Kirch da SilveiraAtlassian Cloud Support
I red the PDF. It's explaining features. The only thing I see about the plug-in in JIRA is when I'm in Manage add-ons, I can see that One point-Project-Connector is installed.
No feature showing, nothing else. Do I need another program? I can read Connector in the title once installed. It didn't mention any connector in the PDF or on their web page in JIRA Market.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.