Hi all,
I have a requirement to integrate JIRA with BMC Remedy. The basic requirement would be when a remedy ticket is created, a new JIRA ticket is created.
Hello @siva kedari veerla you need to use an additional app. I know you can do it with connect all but might be others as well
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220859/sync-bmc-remedy-with-atlassian-apps?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Hi @Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
The plugin you have mentioned in above was the Connect all only, Is there any alternative way for this?means without plugin.
its the one I know but you can check this other
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221587/bmc-remedy-integration-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
If you intend to avoid apps, you will have to build your own integration solution with webhook and rest API I would say
Thanks for the reply @Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Can you please explain how to integrate with Webhook and Rest API
Siva, hi. Hope that by now you've managed to find the solution you were looking for. If you have to make this particular integration again in the future and you're open to external help use, you can take a look at ZigiOps. It's a no-code integration platform that allows for customization in accordance with your use case. ZigiOps can transfer and sync various types of data, bi-directionally. I can help with your current use case of ticket creation. Feel free to check it out and even book a demo to see it in action.
Regards, Diana (ZigiWave team)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.