Hi,
I have been following the guide for creating custom pipes. In step 11 it says
There are 2 ways to refer to this pipe in other repositories. In your bitbucket-pipelines.ymlfile you can:
refer to the docker image directly pipe: docker://acct/repo:tag (where acct/repo is the Dockerhub account and repo)
refer to a pipe repo hosted on Bitbucket
pipe: <BB_acct>/repo:tag (where BB_acct/repo is your Bitbucket account and pipe repo)This version of the reference looks in your pipe.yml file to find out where to get the image from.
I have been trying to use option 2 but I keep getting the following error in my pipeline:
It looks like you tried to use a pipe in your bitbucket-pipelines.yml that doesn’t exist. Check the name of the pipe and try again.
I thought it was because my repository was private but making it public did not fix the issue. I ensured my pipe.yml file is in the root of the repository, but that didn't fix it either. Here is an example of how I am trying to call it:
- step:
script:
- pipe: my_account/my_repo:1.0
What could be causing the error that I am seeing? Does this only work with Atlassian hosted repositories?