Hello Gopi,
Could you describe what the problem is a bit more? Attaching a screenshot or pasting the stack trace you're seeing here might help us.
Other than that you might want to take a look at this KB: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Can+Not+Add+Comments+to+Pages
I hope it helps
Eduardo
Editor.PNG
Iam getting JS error as confluence.editor is undefined
Hi @Eduardo Mallmann
Just confirming if you have any updates on this.This is a high priority for me.
Thanks in advance for your help on this!
Gopi
Hello Gopi, Since this is a high priority for you, I'd recommend you to raise a ticket on your support channel (http://support.atlassian.com) so we can better help you on this case. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hi Gopi,
Can you give a try to some tests and also some possible configuration needed? For example:
In case of not being able to have it working at all, as Eduardo mentioned, give a try to raise a new ticket in our Support channel, so we can help you.
Regards,
Giuliano Tenedini
Atlassian Support
Eduardo Mallmann [Atlassian]
I have raised a ticket in http://support.atlassian.com. Please find the Reference: CSP-146880 with url https://support.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/14/CSP-146880
Request you to consider this as highest priority and revert back to me
Thanks in advance for you help.
Gopi Belly
Hmmm, I think I saw this miss behaviour due to a base race condition with the quick reload plugin:
I know you raised a ticket but would you mind trying to disable the quick reload plugin as per workaround 2 of below KB?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=588581674
If the above fails report that you tried the above procedure into the support request so our engineer can continue working with you on this issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.