I have a table that freezes the top row when scrolling in view mode. This is very helpful for long tables. But I have no idea how this was created. It's not available on all my tables.
Hi Laurice,
I suppose you are talking about Confluence table sticky headers - it is enabled for all tables by default but has some conditions when this feature does not work.
As an alternative solution, you can use the Table Filter macro Feeze first N rows option: it has no limitations and you can freeze multiple rows and columns. You can play with this option on the demo site.
Yes, I am talking about the sticky headers. I looked at the conditions and we don't seem to violate those on the tables where it's not working, so not sure why it's not working by default. I tried the Table Filter, Freeze First N rows feature but its not enabling the freeze. Are there detailed instructions on this features somewhere (Other than the demo)?
thanks,Laurice
@Laurice Strickland, if you've installed the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app, you may read this documentation about freezing and try it on your own instance - it is really very simple. All you need to do is to specify the required number of rows and columns to freeze.
If you still have any problems, you can submit a support request and attach your screenshots.
It seems that first (or N) row(s) freeze when scrolling doesn't work when a "header column" is defined.Any idea about such an issue ?Thanks in advance for your help.Regards.Philippe
Hi Andrey.
Thanks for your answer.
My issue occurs on Web version 8.0.3.I believe there's no way for me to change the version ?
Can you tell me what will be french equivalence to the you mention ?
Regards.Philippe
Hi @Phil ,
Seems that we are talking about different things. You are talking about Confluence itself and I'm talking about our app that is Table Filter and Charts for Confluence.
I see that you have it installed for your instance regarding your screenshots, so I assume that you use our Table Filter macro to freeze rows/columns.
So, if I'm getting everything right, you may need to ask your Confluence administrator to check the version of the app and update it.
The View storage format option may be also hidden from you but your Confluence administrator can see it by default and export the required data for you.
Here is Atlassian documentation regarding this question: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-storage-format-790796544.html
Hi again.Yes, that's right, I use your Table Filter and Charts for Confluence. (You mean v9.12.0 ?)If the issue is due to Confluence version, I think I'll have to wait for an update. We are a quite big and "IT secured" company, and sure the administrator won't plan an update just for this cosmetic issue I have. Thanks again for your reactivity.Have a nice day.Philippe.
Again we are talking about different things.
Your Confluence administrator should check the version of the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app and update it to the current version. As for now, it's 9.12.0.
And you don't need to update your Confluence, we are talking only about the app here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.