Has the ability to add the 'Actions and Operations' column on issue navigator been removed in JIRA 6.1?
How do I add it?
Looks like it has been removed or should I say the option is no longer available in 6.1.7 after ungrading. If you had the Actions column displayed before the upgrade, then you still have it. You just cannot add or remove it.
This bug has a workaround via SQL (I have not tried it yet), see JRA-35500
UPDATE propertynumber SET propertyvalue = 1 FROM propertyentry WHERE property_key='user.show.actions.in.navigator' AND propertyentry.id = propertynumber.id
You should be able to do it in the "List" view. Make sure you haven't already added it and you are not on the "Detail" view.
I don't see how to add or remove it when in list view.
Ah, I know what you mean now. Checked in 6.1.1 version and I don't see the option to remove Actions either. Not sure if it was removed as an option or not.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.