Hey guys,
I have a question around these checkboxes in Automation for Jira. I have them both checked for a rule I have. Id like some clarification around how it works
1. Only include issues that have changed since the last time this rule executed
2. Prevent duplicates by only adding this comment once to a particular issue.
My runs every morning. If the user has not responded in 2 days the rule posts a comment to remind them to respond. They have 5 days to respond or else it will close off automatically.
After day 2 a reiminder comment iss posted. Seeing as a comment has been posted does that mean the issue itself has CHANGED?
If the comment is recognised as a change will the comment be added again 2 days later when the rule is run even if option not to post duplicates is selected?
Thank you