Jira Community
I'm using jira 7.8. Where do I configure the max number of status allowed in a workflow? Is there a limit?
I don't know if there's a limit somewhere if you go past 150 in a workflow, but I can tell you that if you've got 150 status in your workflow, you've got an over-complicated and almost certaintly broken worklow and process.
I have resolved this issue.
Apparently i need to click on "allow all statuses to transition to this one"
before they would show up. I thought i had tried that before, but now it's working.
agree ,
one project has 11 and workflow button works fine
another project had 14 and workflow button is NOT visible.
Suggests the user doesn't have the right to transition the issue in that project.
"transition issues" is granted to "jira-users" group and "users" project role
in fact, the problem project allows "transition issues" to more groups.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.