I am trying to include a column in my filter results and am unable to do so. The attribute I want to include is called "Status." However my project uses a large number of attributes that include the word status. If i select the Columns pulldown on the filter results page and type Status to bring up that attribute to add it gives me a sub-list of attributes with the word Status in them and then says there are 15 more such attributes available and I should keep typing to narrow down the list. It refuses to list the attribute just called Status or to list all the matches. Obviously, there is nothing further I can type to narrow the list because the full name is just Status. This is a very important attribute for my displays and I can't figure a way to select it. My project manager refuses to rename the attribute or remove some of the other attributes that include the word.