Hello everyone,
I've just installed Confluence and connected to Jira(It's on a separated server) successfully. It was so slow at the first time but it got faster after a while. I'm running it on Lightsail (40GB SSD) and I set up SSL using this doc and I've opened Confluence successfully again but it told me to change the base URL because I was forwarding the port due to SSL setup. So I did it and it stopped working. I checked the logs and I couldn't see any problem. The problem is: When I try to access my Confluence via browser, it just stuck. I'm accessing it on 8090 port and I've waited almost 10 minutes and it didn't open. Now it's all broken.
My server has 1GB memory but I created 6GB swap and it was all working until the base URL change. BTW, I changed it again to the default URL in the DB.
Which is: conf.example.com:8443 to conf.example.com:8090
Can anyone give me a hand to fix this, please?
Here's my log:
NOTE: Picked up JDK_JAVA_OPTIONS: --add-opens=java.base/java.lang=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.io=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport=ALL-UNNAMED
[0.000s][warning][gc] -Xloggc is deprecated. Will use -Xlog:gc:/opt/atlassian/confluence/logs/gc-2020-06-05_21-02-37.log instead.
05-Jun-2020 21:02:38.926 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin Match [Server] failed to set property [debug] to [0]
05-Jun-2020 21:02:40.001 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.SetAllPropertiesRule.begin [SetAllPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Connector} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
05-Jun-2020 21:02:40.265 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SSLHostConfig.setProtocols The protocol [TLSv1.3] was added to the list of protocols on the SSLHostConfig named [_default_]. Check if a +/- prefix is missing.
05-Jun-2020 21:02:40.376 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin Match [Server/Service/Engine] failed to set property [debug] to [0]
05-Jun-2020 21:02:40.391 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin Match [Server/Service/Engine/Host] failed to set property [debug] to [0]
05-Jun-2020 21:02:40.774 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin Match [Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context] failed to set property [debug] to [0]
05-Jun-2020 21:02:40.975 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin Match [Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context] failed to set property [debug] to [0]
05-Jun-2020 21:02:43.128 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.init Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8090"]
05-Jun-2020 21:02:43.774 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.init Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8080"]
05-Jun-2020 21:02:43.798 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.init Initializing ProtocolHandler ["https-jsse-nio-8443"]
05-Jun-2020 21:02:49.217 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load Server initialization in [10,594] milliseconds
05-Jun-2020 21:02:49.308 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.startInternal Starting service [Tomcat-Standalone]
05-Jun-2020 21:02:49.308 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.startInternal Starting Servlet engine: [Apache Tomcat/9.0.33]
05-Jun-2020 21:03:03.385 INFO [Catalina-utility-2] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
05-Jun-2020 21:03:03.744 INFO [Catalina-utility-2] org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log 1 Spring WebApplicationInitializers detected on classpath
05-Jun-2020 21:03:04.501 INFO [Catalina-utility-2] org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log Initializing Spring DispatcherServlet 'dispatcher'
2020-06-05 21:03:21,281 INFO [Catalina-utility-1] [com.atlassian.confluence.lifecycle] contextInitialized Starting Confluence 7.4.0 [build 8401 based on commit hash 0f22f74a0c673511e48ab1bc7ae6af4388aa8dbf] - synchrony version 3.1.0-master-022ca438
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.atlassian.hibernate.adapter.proxy.BytecodeProviderImpl_ImplementV2Proxy (file:/opt/atlassian/confluence/confluence/WEB-INF/lib/hibernate.adapter-1.0.3.jar) to field java.lang.reflect.Field.modifiers
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.atlassian.hibernate.adapter.proxy.BytecodeProviderImpl_ImplementV2Proxy
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
Fontconfig warning: ignoring UTF-8: not a valid region tag