Hello,
I am new to JIRA Service Desk (v3.16.5), and would like to know how to resolve the following need.
I created a JIRA IT Service Desk project (key = SDK) to manage the IT support of the company.
Ultimately we will have 15 agents distributed in several teams of 3 or 4 agents each:
• Team Service Desk
• Team IT Network
• Team VM infra
•…
All incoming tickets will be handled by the 3 agents of the Service Desk team, who will then transfer them to the other teams.
My need :
• All members of the team to which the ticket is transferred must be notified (they are agents).
• From what I understand, they should be added to the Custom Field "Requests Participant" of the issue
Questions :
• Can we manage groups of agents? If yes, how ?
• If not, does that mean that I will have to add one by one all the members of the team in the field "Requests Participant" of the issue if I want to transfer the ticket to a team?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Catherine