What is this blankd "More" menu in jira?
You've got a plugin that is trying to add more options to the menu, but has some form of security that is hiding all of its actual options from you.
There's no easy way of working out what should be on that menu. I'd have a look through the list of user-installed addons to see if there's anything in there that should be appearing but isn't.
I can't figure out which one it might be. Any thoughts?
That's a lot of plugins to work through - I'd say around a third of them might be trying to add more menu options.
I'd try a simple approach - turn them all off and see if it vanishes. If it does, re-enable them one at a time until it comes back.
However, don't disable these three - it really shouldn't be them at all. (I've got others that I really don't think it is, but I don't want to rule out bugs or updates I don't know of)
universal plugin manager
agile
jira support tools
Nic, I appreciate your help here! I just disabled all the user installed plugins and the "More" menu was still there. I then went ahead and disabled the plugins you mentioned not to disable (just to see), and it's still there. any other ideas?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.