Hello friends,
I just connect to trail 1 month and i have Administrators group memberships. I have download Confluence-5.4-translations-language-pack-ru_RU.jar but cant to find where can i Install this plugin. Could you help me to install Russian Language?
Best regards, Nik
Hello Nikolay! You can install a language pack manually by following the *Installing a Language Pack Manually* instructions from this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Installing+a+Language+Pack
Thank you Shannon! But I cant find step --- 3.Choose Upload Plugin.
What version of Confluence are you using? If you're not using Confluence 5.3.* there's a link at the top that says "Documentation for Confluence OnDemand and earlier versions of Confluence is available too." Then you can just click on "earlier versions" and find the instructions for your version.
I have install newest version, Look at this photos - where is .Choose Upload Plugin?
Hello Nikolay,
The Upload add-on button is on the top-right hand corner of the Manage Add-ons screen. If you do not have this please contact our support team to make a ticket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.