I am currently in the process of restructuring our Confluence instance. We have decided on a structure, but are having an issue with permissions.
I attached a screenshot to give an example of what I am envisioning.

The problem with this structure is when I go to the Space 'Jira' I am taken to the page tree 'JIRA Space.' I can then navigate up and down this page tree (great!). But, how do I get over to the 'Confluence' and 'Atlassian Support' pages? The only way I can see getting to it is through a direct link (not a terrible solution, but I'd like to see if there is another way).
The reasoning behind structuring it this way is as follows:
1. Multiple teams/groups will be working on a single Space.
2. I want to restrict who has access to edit/view on each page tree ('Confluence,' 'JIRA Space,' and 'Atlassian Support'). It would be divided out by groups/teams.
Why not just have 'Confluence' and 'Atlassian Support' live under 'JIRA Space' and then restrict 'Confluence and 'Atlassian Support'? Because if I need to give 'edit' permissions to someone who is working on the 'JIRA Space' they need to have 'edit' access to 'JIRA Support' which will allow them to create pages where they shouldn't be made.
This isn't an absolutely show-stopping issue, but the structure above (in the image) completely eliminates that problem. If it just requires providing a link, I'll make that work.
Any thoughts/suggestions/how-to's?