Hi,
I would like to know if it exists a way to use a macro to close actual tab/window.
Scenario :
It's a kind of "Accessibility" improvement.
Thx
@Guillaume Lorquet (OLD)
The simplest user macro would be this code:
## @noparams<button onClick="self.close();">page close</button>
The button can be assigned corresponding attributes such as size and color in the html code.
But only works if page / tab have no history.
@repi so, it won't work here.
Goal is to use it on any page. With or without history.
I tried and it doesn't work.
It works in googl-chrome and in opera. Not in the ff.I do not use microsoft browser!As I said, only for pages that were opened with the option "in the new tab / page".It is not for a productive environment.Why not just press the close button of the tab or the browser.
Thx for your reply.
I said the same but users have accessibility issues with mobile platform and they need something big on the page to click on it. It's why I need something customizable and accessible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.