Asking about batch notifications for Jira only - not service desk, Confluence,etc
Hello @Catherine Blieka
Thank you for reaching out.
The batch notifications are set by default in Jira Cloud. Hence, you should have the batch notification enabled already from your Jira Cloud. Can you please let us know if you facing a different behavior?
Additionally to that, we have created a feature request and a survey to get the feedback from our customers about any suggested improvements to reduce email chattiness:
Reduce JIRA email chattiness
Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates. Also, please fill the survey to provide your feedback:
Feedback Survey
Let us know if you have any questions.
Thanks. Can you tell me where I find it? All the articles I see online say to go to Batch Notification under System/Admin. I'm not seeing that option. I checked the Admin section for the project too and cannot find it.
Thank you
As I mentioned before, the batch notifications are set by default in Jira Cloud, so there is no place to turn it off and on. You are probably reading the documentation related to Jira Server application, where you can turn it off and on under System > Batch notifications.
If you are not receiving the notifications in batch in the same e-mail, please let us know.
For Jira Software or for Jira Service Desk? I'm looking for Cloud Jira Software
@Petter Gonçalves I am having the same problem I believe with JIRA cloud. Emails not batching together when triggered by automations even if they all occur at same time. Can I send you photos or whatever you need to see?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.