I am trying to migrate all my test case and defects from Rally onto JIRA. All my test cases and defects from Rally are exported into a CSV file. I would like to know how i should import them into JIRA?
Hi,
From your description it looks like you are using JIRA OnDemand, (or JIRA Studio - an older Atlassian hosted offerings).
In this case you need to apply this trick - https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/23019/importing-via-csv-and-sysadmin-account/23027 - as CSV importer UI is hidden for normal admins in this mode (it's only available for sysadmins). Good news is that we are making CSV importer (and a few other importers) available for normal admins without such trick in a very near future.
I have the JCLI utility running and i have my CSV file in my local machine. Can you guide me what i should do next?
I'm a fan of JCLI but isn't it easier to just use the built-in CSV importer? Google for the docs...
Where can i find the wizard to use built-in CSV importer? I tried the Administation>Wiki>configuration>Import spaces
to import my csv file. But it wouldn't let me import it.
Thank you so much Wojciech
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.