Hi all,
To make it simple, let's say I have a story with a workflow A -> B -> C
2 subtasks S1 and S2 are linked to this story. I need the conditions :
- C1 : transition A->B is allowed if S1 is completed
- C2 : transition B->C is allowed if S2 is completed
I have 2 problems to solve to do this :
- How can I add a subtask to a parent story and require this subtask to be completed for its parent story being allowed to move a specific transition ?
- How can I implement the condition on the parent issue ?
What I have read so far is that conditions are on all child issues and all completed whereas I need some transition on the child to allow sone transition on the parent and other transition on the child to allow other transition on the parent.
I thought about splitting the parent story but it raised other issues.
Any help sincerely appreciated. Thanks