I want to be able to find out for each ticket the time it took from first time it was moved to In Progress to the time it was moved to Closed.
-UPDATE-
Any free or customized options preferred
I use rest api to fetch list of tickets in progress . I also fetch their activity log and then in script i determine tima taken from in progress to closed state. I use php for that
You can also get an SLA add-on like Time To SLA and use to determine how long it took. Another add-on that could help is Time In Status which tells you how long the issue was in a specific status.
Any free options?
Another paid solution for this is to use Enhancer Plugin in which you can define Time Between customfield to get time passed between statuses according to your business calendar.
I'm one of the folks behind Snapbytes, there might be other solutions out there.
@Mumtaz Ahmad Care to share the script?
Hi @Ibrahim Islam
I suppose I know the solution for you. It is Time Between Status for Jira Server from Atlassian marketplace.
This plugin allows set start/stop/pause statuses for time calculation. Moreover, it lets select details rules for timer like first or last transition to or from statuses.
Also, at the configuration menu, users can timelines and its escalation
Best Regards
Zoryana
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.