Hello! I need help and am not familiar with Confluence. I am helping a documentation writer with her Confluence site that she wants Google to index. Confluence is setting the menu links in the navigation bar to "No Follow" which is causing Google to ignore and not crawl most of the pages on our site. Can anyone tell me how to remove these "no follow" tags from the page? I can't figure out where in Confluence this option is set. Thank you!
Hey @Mark Bonham
I don't believe there is a setting for this in Confluence, though creating a robots.txt file on the server might help solve the issue. Here's an example.
As an alternative, you could try out my team's app Scroll Viewport, which allows full Google indexing and can be integrated with Google Analytics, Search Console, etc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.