I have a service desk project which involves my agents as well as an external agent from another company.
My goal is for the external agent to only see issues assigned to him or if his the reported while hiding all the rest of the issues in the same service desk project.
Base on what I read, I have set the issue security settings for a particluar role (including my agents, the admins) while excluding the external agent in this role.
On the Project permissions, I have set the browse permissions to include the memebers in the said role as well as the service desk agents.
Yet i encounter 2 issues
The issue security should superceed the project permission however, I still find the external agent being able to view all issues although his being excluded from the roles assigned in issue security. The issues are also not asisgned to him or created by him.
At the same time, removing service desk agents from browse permissions still allow agents in the role defined in issue security to view the issue but the external agent now cannot view anything.
What am Im doing wrong? Is there a perfect combination to fit my use case?
Eternal thanks for the answers and suggestions