Hello community..
We are using Confluence (version 7.0.1) and one of our users of our Confluence page (we only have one), e-mailed me that the "Watch" button / functionality isn't there anymore. He also sent me a screenshot and afterwards I tested it myself, and I couldn't find "Watch" anymore myself.
When I'm logged in (as an administrator) the watch button is there, but if I switch to another account who is just a regular user, the button is gone. A month or two ago, it was possible to use the watch functionality also as a regular user.
In the meantime, I didn't reconfigure anything or change anything so I have no clue why the button is now gone.
We are using a free macro called "HideElements", that can hide buttons, texts and so on, but even if I remove the macro entirely from one page it dosn't help. I just thought i'd mention it.
Hope someone can help me.
Sincerely Steffen