
Edit: This AMA event is now closed.
I’m Matt Ryall, Head of Product, DevOps at Atlassian, and I’m excited to answer your questions about DevOps practices and the latest features to help your team succeed.
Earlier this year, we conducted a DevOps Trends survey, and found that 90% of teams reported that DevOps had a positive impact on the business, but there’s also a danger that it can take time away from innovation, with 84% saying that they faced barriers to implementation.
We want to help you eliminate those barriers with new automated integrations across your toolchain (and that includes 3rd-party apps, not just the Atlassian suite!) and talking about the culture and rituals that help you succeed at DevOps.
In case you missed the details, here’s a summary of how Atlassian is unleashing the potential of every team with DevOps tools and resources:
-
Plan: Plan and track projects right in the context of your code using deep integrations between Jira and Bitbucket, GitHub, or GitLab.
-
Build: Review, test, and deploy code without losing your place with the new pull request experience in Bitbucket or your IDE of choice.
-
Continuous Integration & Deployment: Ship fast without breaking things, powered by code insights and integrated change management.
-
Operate & Monitor: Mitigate alert fatigue and resolve incidents faster using the Opsgenie and Bitbucket integration to centralize and filter alerts.
-
Communication & Collaboration: Open collaboration and communication that’s built-in and doesn’t sacrifice autonomy is achieved through culture and practices. Learn from experts by engaging in the Community (like this AMA) and browsing the resources hub.
Ask me anything about DevOps:
-
What features should I prioritize when I’m choosing tools to facilitate DevOps?
-
What’s the deal with culture and rituals on teams who are reaping the benefits of DevOps practices?
-
How do I get started with DevOps?
Start submitting questions now below (yes, it says answers
) and tune in tomorrow, Tuesday, June 9th when I'll be answering questions live.