I am talking about gadget columns, not navigator columns. I don't mean choosing from one of the preset layouts but shrink the columns by a custom percentage.
Hello,
At this moment, it's not possible to achieve this in JIRA.
Cheers,
Pedro
Hi!UP topic.Still imposible?
up
Isn't it possible to e.g. create a custom layout in which you can put gatget wherever you want and customize its size? Just like a folder on a desktop...
You can use the chome Stylish plugin to override UI for many parts of Crucible, JIRA, etc. However, I cannot seem to override the column widths for gadgets. I'd love the ability to set the min width %, set white space to normal on gadget filter result table header, and potentially adjust the padding.
gadget.PNG
Hi,
Have we had any answers yet since April? I want to know it is possible now or not.
Just wondering if this status has changed?
It'd be great to be able to vary the size of gadgets on a dashboard.
We still need help with this, as far as I know. The latest upgrade has made some columns break on hyphens and be way too narrow.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.