I have setup SSO SAML and now when a user click's on the dedicated SSO link (https://XXXXXXXX/plugins/servlet/external-login) they get the below after authenticating ..... The users are setup in the jira internal directory ... Am i missing something
Something went wrongWe couldn't log you in. This may be for a variety of reasons. We suggest trying again.
Hi @NinjawithPyjamas
Welcome to the Atlassian community. This is Prakash here from miniOrange,
We are one of the Atlassian marketplace 's Top vendor.
You can take a look at our SAML SSO app.
SAML SSO: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215430/jira-saml-single-sign-on-sso-jira-sso?hosting=server&tab=overview
Please reach out to miniOrange at atlassiansupport@xecurify.com or using the customer portal and the team will help you out to configure the plugin as per your requirements.
Kind regards,Prakash
Hello NinjawithPyjamas,
I can also suggest the company https://www.resolution.de/, they have a bunch of good knowledge on SSO with SAML and also interesting Add-ons about SSO in the Atlassian marketplace. We made good experience with them.
Best Regards, Bernhard Doleschel (from ease solution company)
I should not need an add on tho since SAML comes built in with the app
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.