How do I enable all breadcrumbs without having "..." in Confluence 4.0
There is no option inside Adminpanel, at least I don't see it.
Any help?
ThanksOliver
Browse to Confluence Admin | Look and Feel | Custom HTML
In At the end of the HEAD, paste:
<script> AJS.toInit(function(){ AJS.$('#ellipsis strong').click(); }); </script>
..then save. This will register a click on the ellipsis on page load.
That was the trick. Thanks a lot.
Thanks atlassian for complicating simple things
You are probably aware that you can dynamically expand the ellipsis by clicking on it. This is required for each page you view, however, so if you need it routinely displayed, then your answer will help.
Hello David,
I cannot get the above script to work on Confluence 4.0.
I have added the content to the correct section, and it is there if I check the source of the page. Do you have any other suggestions?
I would expect it to work on Confluence 4.0 as that's what I (quickly) tested it on.
If you view-source, can you see the text in the output?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.