BackgroundAs part of my work, I need to automate the process of getting specific files from bitbucket, process them, and commit back. For this I am using git on my local machine to perform git specific operations and boy its a hassle to ensure thread safety. Especially when multiple processes want to work on the same git repo.For this purpose I was looking for RestAPIs that BitBucket provides and came across the following two for downloading and committing files.Downloadingcurl -u user:pass https://{bbserver.net}/projects/{projectKey}/repos/{repoID}/raw/README.md?at=test-branch> README.mdCommittingcurl -X PUT -u user:pass -F content=@README.md -F message=Updated -F branch=test-branch -F sourceCommitId=70d1564c92f https://{bbserver.net}/rest/api/latest/projects/{ProjectKey}/repos/{repoID}/browse/README.mdBut the commit API allows only for one commit at a time, and it's a big hassle for me when I have to commit back multiple files after my processing. There even comes a scenario where I'll have to modify 15 files and the above API forces me to make 15 different commits for each of them. Could you kindly share any information that will help me work around this problem?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.