I want to create user group in which I can add members from my organization and grant them access to particular project.
I can see already created groups in the Group Access section; however no option to create new group.
can you help on this.
Hi Priti,
In the Group page at the top right corner you will find a button "Create group"
Regards
Dave
Thanks for the reply Dave; however I cant see the "Create group" option.
Can you please share screenshot.
I'm assuming you are an admin in bitbucket.
On the right side at the top you can see a cog image2016-10-10 14:15:18.png(second icon)
Click on it followed by Groups image2016-10-10 14:16:22.png on the left side.
There you can add other users.
I asked ONE question - and that means I MUST receive ALL future questions AND ALL future answers ?
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO STOP THIS.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.