Hi, I am really beginner for BitBucket so I would really appreciate some explanation. I am not admin of it so I really do not know admin stuff.
I can access my links on BitBucket git repository using the API with URLs:
$uri = "https://bitbucket.myorg.dev/projects/FASELECT/repos/fa-select/browse/Packages/AccountingATS.txt"$uri="https://bitbucket.myorg.dev/rest/api/1.0/projects/FASELECT/repos/fa-select/browse/Packages/AccountingATS.txt"
For accessing 2.0 API I saw that we should use the suffix:
/2.0/repositories
But if I try to access my links for private repository: I get "Ooops dead link"
https://bitbucket.fis.dev/2.0/repositories
I can access on https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories but what is the point - there is no my projects or artifacts on it, so I really do not think that this link can serve me some purposes.
But what is then URL to access with 2.0 instead of 1.0 (which again I can access!!!) How to check if my URL responds to 2.0 REST API calls?
Thank you in advance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.