I've just enrolled in the free JIRA ESSENTIALS training i wanted to know after completion do I get a certificate if yes, how?
Hi @Ashutosh Khajuria ,
After completion of the course you will get the proof of completion certificate in your email associated with you Atlassian account.
Complete the course and wait for 5-10 mins you will get the email or may be before 5-10 mins.
To get the completion certificate, you need to watch the full content. otherwise you will not receive the completion certificate.
thank you, Does it have a verification number. Can be shared on linked in right?
@Ashutosh Khajuria yes, you can shared it on linked and I do not have any information about the verification number but your name will be there.
After the training attending, certification will not be provided.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.