Hello,
I have a problem with my comment/create email handler. I need to connect to POP3 mailbox on our exchange server over SSL. I have followed instructions on following link https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Connecting+to+SSL+services but I am still getting error in jira logs when create/comment service runs from jira : “javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target”
All certs are imported to form a valid path. In my case it’s something like this CA01>CA02>CA04>OWA. Server was restarted after import but error remains.
I have used InstallCert for import, and when using command “java InstallCert my.owa.com” im getting message that certificate is already trusted.
I have also tried with class SSLPoke class from documentation and again “java SSLPoke my.owa.com 995” > Successfully connected
Tried also to check for Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore, and pointed it at my cacerts.
java -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore="C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_29\jre\lib\security\cacerts" SSLPoke my.owa.com 995
This command was also successfull, but this java property is missing anyway in java configuration for tomcat. Do i have to set it?
tomcat6w //ES//%SERVICENAME%
|
Am I missing something? Do I need to set some additional configuration, maybe in server.xml or something like that? Currently my jira is running in http, I only have to use ssl to access this pop3 account.
Jira 4.2 , java 1.6_29, oracle 10g, windows server 2003 SE SP2
Please advise, thank you!
Kind regards