How can I perform an any value (excluding no value) search for the parent option of a cascading field?
Objective: Easily identify issues which contain cascading fields that have specified a valid parent value but don't have anything specified for its child value (ie. no value)
Referencing here:
I see that you can perform a any value (or no value) search on the child option while specifying one value for the parent option:
location in cascadeOption( "USA" )
I am wanting to do the same thing for the parent (with a slight variation that being excluding no values for the parent option). Expanding on the the example on the site:
parent values = USA, Canada, Mexico
Child values = Atlanta, Boston, Toronto, Calgary, Mexico City
location in cascadeOption(x,none)
where x = any valid parent value (excluding no value)
I understand I can use three different expressions (one for each parent value)
location in cascadeOption("USA",none)
location in cascadeOption("Canada",none)
location in cascadeOption("Mexico",none)
but I'm looking a way to simplify things into one expression.