I've been playing around with Advanced Roadmaps and it seems really handy. One issue I'm having with it, though, is that I'm not seeing a way to properly report on the progress of an epic within the Roadmap View. From what I can tell, the Roadmap will only recognize the issues that are not in the issueCategory of "Done". To test this I created a simple filter that pulls in all recent issues in all statuses. When I specify this filter as an input source, it only allows me to import the issues that are either Not Started or In Progress.
This is a bit strange, since there is a widget on the Roadmap view that is supposed to show the progress of the epic (or more generally of the row), but since the Done issues are never imported, the widget never shows the amount of work that has been completed
. There is similarly a "Filters" option to filter all the issues with an issueCategory of Done, but I'm not seeing how that filter will ever return any results.
What is the proper way to show all the issues for an imported epic in Advanced Roadmaps?