Hi,
I have been trying to add a condition on a workflow to say that if an issue link is added on a ticket, then it can move from status Open to Under Management.
I have done a condition for subtasks and it worked but when i used the same method for the issue link nothing is reflecting, and the status is still on OPEN.
I have used the Condition on linked issue option and but nothing happened.
This is what I created
Condition on linked issue:
At least 1 and no more than 1000 issue links with the following characteristics:
- Issue link types: any
- Linked issue's issue type: any
- Linked issue's status: Open.
- Linked issue's resolution: UNRESOLVED
- Linked issue belongs to any project.
About the rest of issue links:
- Unselected statuses are not allowed.
- Unselected resolutions are allowed. by JWT
Can you please help?
Thanks