I have been using bitbucket server integration from last 20 days. It was working fine till last week end. Now i see authorization falilre at the SCM step of the jenkins pipeline. When I look at the jekins server log I see these messagesINFO hudson.model.AsyncPeriodicWork lambda$doRun$0Started Periodic background build discarderINFO hudson.model.AsyncPeriodicWork lambda$doRun$0Finished Periodic background build discarder. 18 msINFO com.atlassian.bitbucket.jenkins.internal.http.HttpRequestExecutorImpl handleErrorBitbucket - Path not foundINFO com.atlassian.bitbucket.jenkins.internal.trigger.register.BitbucketWebhookHandler lambda$findSame$5Found an existing webhook - {"id":1361,"name":"7eb4031e11b7cc93425f3c4d5cb5bdf615f2fe88","url":"https://jenkins-c2000sw.dal.design.ti.com/bitbucket-server-webhook/trigger","events":[repo:refs_changed],"active":true}INFO com.atlassian.bitbucket.jenkins.internal.http.HttpRequestExecutorImpl handleErrorBitbucket - Path not foundINFO com.atlassian.bitbucket.jenkins.internal.http.HttpRequestExecutorImpl handleErrorBitbucket - Path not foundINFO com.atlassian.bitbucket.jenkins.internal.http.HttpRequestExecutorImpl handleErrorBitbucket - responded with not authorizedINFO com.atlassian.bitbucket.jenkins.internal.http.HttpRequestExecutorImpl handleErrorBitbucket - Path not foundINFO com.atlassian.bitbucket.jenkins.internal.http.HttpRequestExecutorImpl handleErrorBitbucket - Path not foundINFO com.atlassian.bitbucket.jenkins.internal.http.HttpRequestExecutorImpl handleErrorBitbucket - Path not foundINFO jenkins.branch.MultiBranchProject$BranchIndexing runTopoGrandeBootROM/build-topogrande-bootrom #20200522.030723 branch indexing action completed: SUCCESS in 8.1 secWARNING jenkins.branch.WorkspaceLocatorImpl getWorkspaceRootJENKINS-2111 path sanitization ineffective when using legacy Workspace Root Directory ‘${ITEM_ROOTDIR}/workspace’; switch to ‘${JENKINS_HOME}/workspace/${ITEM_FULL_NAME}’ as in JENKINS-8446 / JENKINS-21942WARNING jenkins.branch.WorkspaceLocatorImpl getWorkspaceRootJENKINS-2111 path sanitization ineffective when using legacy Workspace Root Directory ‘${ITEM_ROOTDIR}/workspace’; switch to ‘${JENKINS_HOME}/workspace/${ITEM_FULL_NAME}’ as in JENKINS-8446 / JENKINS-21942WARNING org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.job.WorkflowRun getLogFileAvoid calling getLogFile on TopoGrandeBootROM/build-topogrande-bootrom/develop #126
I have been using bitbucket server integration from last 20 days. It was working fine till last week end. Now i see authorization falilre at the SCM step of the jenkins pipeline. When I look at the jekins server log I see these messages
INFO hudson.model.AsyncPeriodicWork lambda$doRun$0Started Periodic background build discarderINFO hudson.model.AsyncPeriodicWork lambda$doRun$0Finished Periodic background build discarder. 18 msINFO com.atlassian.bitbucket.jenkins.internal.http.HttpRequestExecutorImpl handleErrorBitbucket - Path not foundINFO com.atlassian.bitbucket.jenkins.internal.trigger.register.BitbucketWebhookHandler lambda$findSame$5Found an existing webhook - {"id":1361,"name":"7eb4031e11b7cc93425f3c4d5cb5bdf615f2fe88","url":"https://jenkins-c2000sw.dal.design.ti.com/bitbucket-server-webhook/trigger","events":[repo:refs_changed],"active":true}INFO com.atlassian.bitbucket.jenkins.internal.http.HttpRequestExecutorImpl handleErrorBitbucket - Path not foundINFO com.atlassian.bitbucket.jenkins.internal.http.HttpRequestExecutorImpl handleErrorBitbucket - Path not foundINFO com.atlassian.bitbucket.jenkins.internal.http.HttpRequestExecutorImpl handleErrorBitbucket - responded with not authorizedINFO com.atlassian.bitbucket.jenkins.internal.http.HttpRequestExecutorImpl handleErrorBitbucket - Path not foundINFO com.atlassian.bitbucket.jenkins.internal.http.HttpRequestExecutorImpl handleErrorBitbucket - Path not foundINFO com.atlassian.bitbucket.jenkins.internal.http.HttpRequestExecutorImpl handleErrorBitbucket - Path not foundINFO jenkins.branch.MultiBranchProject$BranchIndexing runTopoGrandeBootROM/build-topogrande-bootrom #20200522.030723 branch indexing action completed: SUCCESS in 8.1 secWARNING jenkins.branch.WorkspaceLocatorImpl getWorkspaceRootJENKINS-2111 path sanitization ineffective when using legacy Workspace Root Directory ‘${ITEM_ROOTDIR}/workspace’; switch to ‘${JENKINS_HOME}/workspace/${ITEM_FULL_NAME}’ as in JENKINS-8446 / JENKINS-21942WARNING jenkins.branch.WorkspaceLocatorImpl getWorkspaceRootJENKINS-2111 path sanitization ineffective when using legacy Workspace Root Directory ‘${ITEM_ROOTDIR}/workspace’; switch to ‘${JENKINS_HOME}/workspace/${ITEM_FULL_NAME}’ as in JENKINS-8446 / JENKINS-21942WARNING org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.job.WorkflowRun getLogFileAvoid calling getLogFile on TopoGrandeBootROM/build-topogrande-bootrom/develop #126
Were you able to fix this ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.