Thanks in advance,
Just deploying Jira Service Desk and have the LDAP sync working just fine for about 10 clients. The issue is that several clients have simple and common usernames like john. Per everything I have read the directories sync in order, so John from client A highest up on the sync list would be there, but John from Client Z does not sync.
I further understand that there has to be unique usernames and that there can't be two Johns since they would be duplicate accounts.
My question is, could we track everything by MAIL, instead of sAMAccountName as is default?
The likleyhood of 2 users having the same full email address is not high in my experience. That email could then be used to log in.
I have read some articles about changing the User Name Attribute as well as the group search under Schema, but I'm coming up empty when I try to do my syncs with the error
org.springframework.ldap.UncategorizedLdapException: Unable to find the username of the principal. I would rather not have to create 1 off users for these duplicates.
Again, thanks for your time.