Hello,
I need help figuring out how to migrate existing projects from Monday.com to Jira's projects. I do not want to integrate because I will not be using Monday once everything has been moved. I would like to bulk upload if possible. The only answers I found looking this up were for creating issues and that is not what I want to do.
Thank you
Hello @[deleted]
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Unfortunately, I believe there is no inbuilt import functionality to migrate data from Monday.com to Jira.
After investigating the export features from Monday.com, I believe the best way to migrate your data to Jira would be by CSV (Excel) export/import. These would be the steps:
Let us know if you have any questions.
Hi!
I see that the user here was deleted, but I'm sure more people will have this issue.
We've launched an app to help you migrate from Monday.com to Jira (with attachments, comments, custom fields, statuses, and so on)
The app is available here (If you need DC/On-Prem version, it's available directly from us for now): https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1225780/monday-com-jira-integration-2-way-sync-migration, you can also read more about us here.
Or reach out to me directly jacek@getint.io.
@Jacek Wizmur _getint_io_ I see this works for Integration. But does this help to migrate the entire instance of a company from Monday.com to Atlassian Jira Cloud? I just want to confirm if this is just used for Integration or we could use it even for the migration.
Hi @deepthi reddy , sure - we can do migrations too.
I can show you the demo, and how to prepare yourself for the whole migration project
Hello @Jacek Wizmur _getint_io_ ,
Thanks for confirming. Sounds great! You could then share a link to the documentation/demo video if you have it handy.
Hey,
Is it possible to migrate the automations from Monday.com to Jira Cloud too?
It's great question I want to know too , if it's possible someone to answer would be great 👍
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.