There is a nice list of page templates on the main site but they appear to only be for cloud? Is there a way to get/download them for server? This is an example:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/templates/performance-improvement-plan
For the life of me I can't figure out how and I'd rather not manually create them if I don't have to.
Thanks!Aaron
I'm also looking for an answer on this one but have been unable to find one yet. Will post back on here if I find one.
I think I figured this out.
just follow Teng's instructions, that helps.
They do work for most templates but you do lose quite a lot of formatting and if it has macros embedded in the template it can be difficult to bring that functionality across also.
Certainly is a workable method for most instances but is not exactly streamlined unfortunately.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.