I am in the process of creating recurring cards for a team I'm working with that need links to external sites present on them. Butler seems to be able to create the cards I need accurately with the exception of the attachment URL's which are generated OK from the board rules, but I can't seem to find a way to include {attachmentname} (i.e. the text name associated with the URL) in the command, so I just get a bunch of (very similar looking) URL's without any information to guide users to their respective destinations. These can be manually renamed afterwards, but that would, of course defeat the point of using automation.
I've tried Calendar and Card Button triggers as alternatives to Rules but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be an option to either create the attachment links with a link name or rename them retrospectively with a subsequent command.
Any help I could get would be most appreciated as it'd mean not having to manually re-name 3 links every week!